EXHAUST FAN – MOTOR USED FOR EXHAUST FAN
I. WHAT IS AN EXHAUST FAN?
Civil exhaust fan (also known as exhaust fan), is a common device used in households, whose function is to help circulate air inside and outside the house, helping to discharge condensate air, mold, indoor heat to the outside, and even draw fresh air from outside into the house.
Normally, the exhaust fan is used for places where air can not be self-circulated such as in the office shop, family room, bedroom, washroom, etc. There are many different types of exhaust fans in the market, the two typical types are wall mounted exhaust fans and ceiling mounted exhaust fans. Along with the function: Suction (1-way) or Suction - Blow (2-way).
II. STRUCTURES OF EXHAUST FANS:
In terms of structure, the exhaust fan basically includes: fan cover, fan blade, base frame, suction and blow window, fan motor.
- Fan housing: is made of high quality plastic, with different sizes such as 200, 250, 300.
- Fan blade: has usually a 5-leaf (or 3-leaf) common blade, made from high quality plastic with the function of helping to push the wind to the outside environment.
- Suction window and blowing window: The part that plays a role in combining the fan housing and the fan blade to push and pull the air to help recirculate the air between the inside and outside environment.
- Fan motor: This can be called the most important part, as the heart of the exhaust fan product. Get the product working.
Exhaust fan motor of Cuong Vinh company
III. OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF EXHAUST FAN:
With a wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted exhaust fan, the working principle is no different from that of other common fans. The motor will make the fan rotate in a circle to help create fresh air by sucking and pushing the wind, thereby delivering the coolest and cleanest breeze to users.
IV. USES OF EXHAUST FAN:
The main use of an exhaust fan is to help remove bacteria, mold, odors, smoke and dirt that cannot multiply, affecting people's health. When installing multiple exhaust fans in the same area, it will increase the amount of more clean air in the environment. Thanks to the protective film made from high-quality plastic, when installed in low places, children playing and will not affect their health. Furthermore, the exhaust fans can enhance air circulation, reduce the risk of indoor pollution, and protect family health, especially for the elderly and children. Therefore, the fans are used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools…. to remove bad bacteria and bring a healthy life with a cool breeze.
V. EXHAUST FAN MOTORS OF CUONG VINH COMPANY:
Cuong Vinh has a history of formation and development for more than 26 years specializing in the production of electric fan motors. And motors for exhaust fan are also known as one of key product type of the Company.
The motor is made of iron, designed with beautiful design, specifications to ensure electrical safety for users.
- Motor protection fuses are imported from Japan.
- The shafting is made of C45 steel which is an alloy steel with a high carbon content up to 0.45%. Has the right stiffness and tensile strength.
- The wire of the motor is standard fiber, with a copper materials.
Here are some photos of the motor products used for the exhaust fan model of Cuong Vinh Company:
* Benefits when customers choose Cuong Vinh products:
- All products can be designed according to customer needs.
- Good warranty service.
- Quality products, meeting ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- High productivity, meeting orders with large quantity.
If you find it interesting, please learn more about our products through this link: Electric fan motor