INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESERVATION - MAINTENANCE – USAGE OF
CUONG VINH’S MOTORS
I. PRESERVATION :
- Store motors in a dry place, avoid humid environment such as rain... to limit the reduction of insulation resistance of stators.
- Store motors in a clean place, away from hazardous chemical environment... to eliminate the possibility of corrosion of motor parts.
II. MAINTENANCE :
- Periodically from 01 to 03 months (depending on operating environment), clean dirt to ensure heat dissipation (cooling) of motors.
- When cleaning motors, pay attention to add 03 - 05 drops of lubricating oil to the bearing of motor housing to maintain friction reduction of shafts and bearing.
III. USAGE :
- Power motors at right voltage (according to specifications provided).
- Wire motors according to wiring diagrams (according to technical drawings provided).
- Transport gently, avoid dropping or bumping that might affect the quality of motor mechanics.
- Carefully assemble, do not let sharp objects touch wire that might affect the layer of stator insulator enamel.
- Use right to original design purpose.